Secrets of effective cleansing of young skin
Facial cleansing and other aspects of skin care
What distinguishes young skin? Of course, a lot depends on innate inclinations, because there are people who can boast of smooth and trouble-free skin, regardless of age. However, many people in their teens suffer from various skin problems that are caused by hormonal changes in the body. First of all, we are talking about an overproduction of sebum (sebum) and a tendency to pimples and blackheads. It is worth remembering that they are not caused by neglect of hygiene. However, there may be some unconscious care mistakes at stake, such as using too aggressive cosmetics, skipping skin hydration or using lotions that are not suitable for this type of skin. If you’re young it’s totally normal to make mistakes! Especially since you probably eagerly use the advice of your friends or those who read on the Internet and sometimes it is easy to get lost in the mass of information.
So what should be remembered to properly care for young and blemish-prone skin? This deep facial cleansing is just one aspect of proper care. In addition, it is worth remembering the following rules:
- Sun protection, because excessive exposure to UV rays can lead to burns and premature aging of the skin – this is something to remember from an early age!
- Exfoliation of dead skin – helps to get rid of dull cells and open pores, leaving the skin smoother, cleaner and more radiant,
- moderation in the use of cosmetics, especially cleansers – too frequently and too aggressively cleansing the skin deprives it of its natural protective barrier and may increase the tendency to oils and blemishes,
- Toning – cleaning facial skin at home You are likely to use a facial gel, foam or soap, but always remember to finish this treatment with a tonic that normalizes the pH of the skin – it is very important to keep it in good shape,
- Moisturizing – Every skin requires moisturizing, regardless of age and type. Do not skip this step even if your problem is oily and acne – you will thank yourself for that in the future,
- Proper diet and body hydration – what you eat does not determine the condition of the skin, but has a significant impact on it, so avoid “fast” foods such as chips, fast food or sweets in favor of vegetables, fruits, pods, fermented products, whole grain products, fish, rich with useful nutrients, and if you do not know how to plan a daily menu, consult a nutritionist,
- Remember to get enough sleep and relax, as they also contribute to good skin condition.
How to clean your face effectively and safely?
Cleansing of oily, mixed and acne-prone skin, which is often found in adolescents, should be carried out twice a day according to the norms. In the morning, for recovery after a night’s rest, and in the evening, when the treatment is more advanced and in several stages. If you put makeup on your face, start by removing the makeup, then come up with a deep cleanser, then finish it all off by washing your face with a tonic. Only on this prepared skin can you apply your favorite cream.
How to clean your face well without irritating the skin? Facial foam , paste, gel, peeling – there are many cosmetics on the market designed to cleanse the skin of the face. Often, having access to the right product that perfectly takes care of the skin, removing impurities from it and at the same time taking care of its hydration and good condition.
You may have heard about the positive effects of acids on the condition of the skin. It is true that the correct concentration and form of acids can be very effective in cleansing and caring for the skin. An example is AHAs, or alpha hydroxy acids, which make up the majority of fruit acids. One of the most commonly used cosmetic acids in this group is glycolic acid, which is naturally found in sugar cane juice. It has a peeling and normalizing effect. It restores the correct thickness of the epidermal layer, makes the skin smooth and restores its tone. It also improves the elasticity of the skin. (1) Therefore it appears to be an ideal ingredient for cleansing lotions and it is worth looking for it in the composition of cleansing lotions.
Effective yet gentle facial cleansing foam for teens – choose a professional solution!
Facial Cleansing Tonic – For More Effective Care