What are the benefits of exercise?
Exercise refers to the activities that are done to make the body healthy and fit, just as exercise makes muscles. Strong heart and blood vessels prevent diabetes, high blood pressure and cancer
Playing sports does not mean competing with others in sports. But exercise is a competition with yourself.
Before exercising, many people tend to claim the reasons for not exercising, such as lack of time, lack of space, and health problems. Air problems are all excuses for not exercising. But forget this exercise may bring more benefits than lose
Fortunately, exercising to stay healthy doesn’t take a lot of time. Half an hour a day is enough. It does not require any space or tools. There is just enough space to walk. Exercise will make you look good. Strong muscles Prevent heart disease Prevent osteoporosis Prevent obesity Exercise refreshes the body. Having the energy to work and fight with life can also reduce stress.
The importance of exercise
The human body is in constant motion. To thrive and maintain good working conditions. Lack of exercise will not only lead to a deterioration in physical performance or health. But it is also the cause of physical disorders and many preventable diseases. It is a disease that is a medical problem so common nowadays that medical exercise can be compared to a multivitamin. Because it is used as a tonic, a preventive drug, and a drug for treatment or rehabilitation. But being stressful, no matter how great, must be used in the right amount or amount for each person. It is used in people regardless of the appropriate size or dose. In addition to being ineffective, there may also be a penalty from the brain. Exercise is good for health. Classification of intensity, duration and frequency of exercise appropriate to the age, physical condition, environment and purpose of each person
The benefits of exercise
1. To Grow Exercise is an important factor affecting growth. Children who do not exercise but eat a lot may be taller and heavier than their normal peers. But in most cases , this leads to an increase in body fat, small bones, a small heart compared to body weight , abnormal body shape such as knee convergence, weight gain, etc., which is considered abnormal growth. Unlike children who exercise properly. The body produces growth-related hormones in the right proportions. Thus stimulating the various organs to grow together in size, shape, and function and when combined with the effect of exercises that cause appetite, good digestion and excretion, children who exercise properly and regularly grow better than children who do not exercise.
2. For health , it is generally accepted that exercise has health benefits, although there is no conclusive evidence that exercise can increase immunity against diseases caused by infection. But there is repeated evidence that when an athlete gets sick from an infection, they can recover faster. And you have fewer complications. The only thing that convinces us that those who exercise are healthier than those who don’t exercise is that the organs have evolved in size, shape, and function. Thus, the chances of contracting non-communicable diseases such as organ dysfunction are less.
3. FOR PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE If exercise is the stimulant exercise is the only stimulant that can increase physical performance. Because no drug can increase the body’s performance for real and permanently. Some medications can make people carry out certain tasks for longer than usual. But after doing so, the body will be more tired than usual until it needs to rest for longer than usual or the body deteriorates. Practically, we can enhance all aspects of physical performance, such as muscle strength, flexibility, and muscle endurance. Endurance of the circulatory system, mobility, etc.
4. FOR SHAPE AND CONTOUR Exercise can be both a preventive medicine and a medicine. Loss of shape during the period of growth as in Figure 1. It can be prevented through exercise, but when growth is complete, there is still a lack of exercise. It will cause a bad posture, for example, the body is slanted,
the back is hunched, and the abdomen is distended, which may cause a great loss of character at this point if one returns to exercise properly. Regularly, it can still be corrected to make the figure come back better. But some corrections may take from months to years,
but some may see results in less than a month, such as flatulence. Exercising to increase the strength of the abdominal muscles in just two weeks will make the abdominal muscles. And there is increasing tension until the internal organs are stretched so that they cannot be pushed in to see the distended abdomen.
5. To prevent diseases Exercise can prevent many diseases. Especially diseases resulting from organ deterioration due to aging combined with other factors in daily life such as eating too much, risky heavy smoking, or heredity. These diseases include neurosis, coronary artery deterioration, high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes, degenerative joint disease, and so on. People who exercise regularly are more likely to develop these diseases later than those who lack exercise. Or it may not happen at all until age so exercise helps slow aging.
6. To treat and rehabilitate the diseases mentioned in Clause 5 if they occur. Choosing the correct method of exercise is currently an important method of treatment and rehabilitation. But in the proper management of exercise there are many problems. Because sometimes the disease is so severe that even light exercise is taboo. In this case, it is necessary to closely supervise the attending physician and to conduct periodic and detailed examinations of the condition.
Aerobic exercise is exercise that is not very intense but continuous, such as walking,
jogging, long-distance running , swimming, cycling, skipping rope, aerobic dancing, etc., and it is an exercise for health that must be done regularly.
Anaerobic exercise is exercise that helps you hold your breath, such as short running, weightlifting, tennis, etc.
– Exercise after eating at least 2-3 hours
– Avoid exercising immediately after waking up. And you should stop exercising at least three hours before bed
– you should drink a glass of water. Before going out for a run, try to drink plenty of water each day. After running, you should also drink water. To prevent dehydration
– choose sports clothes and shoes that are appropriate for the type of sport, such as a running suit, which should be light and well ventilated from the body. It should be chosen according to the weather, such as a suitable tank top for summer. Warm clothes are useful for cold weather
– if you are sick or have a fever or diarrhoea. Training must be turned off. If you suffer from sprains or sprains, you should cut back on running. You may choose other exercises instead.
You should get enough rest
1. Warm-up or warm-up (warm-up)
is the preparation of the body, especially the lungs and heart, to be ready for exercise. A good warm-up is any activity that can get your body temperature up. Muscle temperature and the amount of blood flow to the muscles to be used increase from a resting state. You may start with a slow walk. Then slowly walk faster until our pulse starts beating faster from 70 times per minute to 100 or 110 times per minute. During this period, our body gradually adapts. Do no harm in exercising. The warm-up should last for at least 5-10 minutes.
2. Stretching (stretching)
prepares the muscles, ligaments and ligaments of the body to prepare for exercise. Not to cause injury when starting the exercise Take this time 5-10 minutes.
3. Training area training
This period is the period of aerobic exercise (aerobic exercise), for example, if you are running, you will run hard enough. That is, the heart beats at about 60-80% of the maximum pulse. This is an effective stage of cardio-lung exercises without harming the body.
4. Cooling down
after exercise is to adjust the body’s state from exercise to a normal state. If we stop immediately, the heart that used to beat 130 to 140 beats per minute will return to normal,
that is, it beats 70 times per minute. In a short time, it can be dangerous. Because the lungs and heart can not adapt and this is because most of the blood supply in the body flows to the muscles during exercise. If you stop exercising abruptly, less blood will flow to the heart. And the blood will accumulate in the blood vessels inside the muscles, especially the muscles of the legs (the pooling effect),
which will cause the amount of blood flowing out of them. The heart to be sent, the organs of the body diminish, especially the brain, so it can cause fainting. So we need 5-10 minutes to adjust. Gradually reduce the pulse to normal.
5. Post-exercise stretching (stretching)
to help relax muscles after exercise, help reduce muscle tension or spasm, and increase body flexibility.
Should I exercise while sick?
When sick, you should not exercise, as it will only make the disease worse. Should rest until symptoms improve If rested for more than 2 weeks, exercise start time should start lightly. And if you suffer from a chronic disease, you should consult a doctor before exercising.
Is it true that walking is like running?
To start exercising, you must walk. Because I won’t feel so tired, I won’t have so much joint pain and I can lose weight. Running is an exercise in which you prepare your body. Because running leads to an accelerated heart rate, which causes fatigue and joint pain, so exercising by walking is suitable for those who start exercising, people who are obese, and people who suffer from underlying diseases. But for running, it is suitable for people without diseases. And you want to be fit
Should a pregnant woman exercise?
Pregnant women should exercise regularly. But exercise gently by walking, not running, and not lifting heavy things. Read the details exercise for the stomach
How do you know that you are exercising too much?
You can observe while exercising whether it is a lot or not. By observing the following symptoms
Heart beating so fast that you feel tired
Breathing so hard you can’t pronounce sentences
Tiredness to the point of fainting
Joint pain after exercise
If you have any of these symptoms, stop exercising for two days. and reduce exercise levels