Care for beginners | under twenty
1. Let’s start washing
How do you take care of your skin? during washing and what clean it at all? Which would be better – micellar liquid, foam or gel? Forget about micellar liquid, because in the case of acne, it doesn’t clean it quite as well as it needs to. Likewise, avoid any cosmetics that have “oil” or “cream” in their name. They are usually greasy based (oil is 100% lipid) which can clog pores. Is it gel or foam? If you have thick and oily skin, gel is best. It has a lighter texture and provides a refreshing effect a second after washing. If your skin becomes irritated from time to time, opt for a foam.
This is the time for a brief explanation of the ingredients. If you have more blemishes, choose cleansers with antibacterial ingredients, such as anti-inflammatory plant extracts. And how to take care of sensitive skin during washing? straight! Choose cleansers that contain soothing or soothing and antibacterial ingredients, such as Soothing Antibacterial Cleanser. This is ideal if you have a lot of pimples but also have irritation. It includes, among others, sage and burdock are anti-inflammatory, but in a very gentle way.
2. Tonic – do you need it
Oh yeah, almost like air! Tonic is a very important cosmetic and any skin care cosmetics must contain acne-prone skin. Contrary to what you might be thinking, this is not the next step in cleaning your skin. The tonic is not intended to remove makeup residue or remove impurities from the skin. Its main task is to restore the pH of the skin that is affected after washing. What happens next? Your skin can become irritated and become easier prey for acne-causing bacteria. So you can already see why it can’t be missing in your care. In addition, the tonic can also calm the skin if it contains soothing ingredients or reduce inflammation if it contains antibacterial substances.
3. Matting, moisturizing and soothing cream – which one to choose?!
We are already translating. First of all – you need a cream. Always! No matter what your skin condition is at the moment.
Any cream you use should be moisturizing. It’s a myth that oily and acne-prone skin doesn’t need moisturizing. I need it – a lot! Without it, acne-prone skin is ineffective !
If you have a problem with excess sebum production, use a toning cream in the morning. How to take care of sensitive acne skin with the help of a cream ? Using a cream has a calming effect. The best, however, is the one that combines the three activities.
In conclusion, what should the ideal cream do:
- Skin Moisturizing
- Contains additives and antibacterial ingredients,
- soothe skin irritation,
- In addition, it has a light texture and is almost imperceptible on the skin a few minutes after application,
- Sun protection – The cream you use for the day should also contain sunscreen, with a minimum SPF of 20.
4. Skin care and peeling
This is one of your best acne-fighting friends! It allows you to clean the pores, reduce the risk of the appearance of blackheads, remove dead cells from the epidermis, thanks to which the skin regains its healthy and fresh color. Plus, it makes the cosmetics you apply later work better and stronger.
You can choose from three types of peeling:
- The so-called gommage
However, if you have very oily skin or severely clogged pores, an enzymatic exfoliation may not clean it as effectively as you want it to.
How do you take care of your problematic skin then and how to exfoliate?
In the case of very thick and oily skin, granular peeling works amazingly, that is, by adding granules that massage and cleanse the skin. However, it is not recommended for use with large, infiltrating and red inflammatory lesions, as it can spread them on the skin and irritate it. what does that mean? More pimples.
In this case, gommage, that is, peeling in the form of a cream or paste, will be better. Contains acids or other pore-cleansing ingredients such as charcoal or clay. You can apply it to your skin for a few minutes, massage it in and then wash off any residue. It’s also a better exfoliation for sensitive skin, as the granules can cause irritation.
- you have thick, oily skin with blackheads, but no pimples – choose granular peeling;
- you have a pimple or acne-prone and sensitive skin – peeling off the paste will be better;
- Want more delicate, exfoliating skin – opt for enzymatic exfoliation.
5. How does it work on pimples and blackheads?
This is another important step in care. Perhaps you often wonder how to take care of facial skin, when you have frequent problem with blackheads and pimples. Will the tonic or cream be enough, or do you need a stronger cannon? You can do more for your skin! Run the following care products:
- Point creams – They’re not a marketing gimmick, and they don’t work like the usual antibacterial cream you put on your face. They usually have much higher concentrations of antibacterial ingredients so they can fight pimples more powerfully. if applied all over the face, it can cause irritation, but when applied to spots, it disappears in a short time;
- Nose patches – This product is very popular, especially in Korea! Skin care with blackheads becomes easier thanks to it! How it works? straight! You put it on your nose after washing, wait a certain period and take it off. The patch works like a small vacuum cleaner and removes blackheads. A good tip for its use: apply the tonic only after removing the patch, not after washing your face;
- Peeling lotions – this is another “different product”. Creams with added fruit acids are stronger than peels. They help cleanse and narrow pores and reduce inflammation (so you can also apply them topically to pimples), but they have another great effect — they help get rid of discoloration left by pimples, lumps, or lumps on the skin. However, these preparations should be used only at night and when using them, use a day cream with the addition of UV filters. Otherwise, you can treat yourself with too much irritation.
6. Mask – which one to choose
In paper, cream, paste. Soothing, cleansing, moisturizing. What should be acne skin care and which mask is the best?
In fact, it is useful to use them all in different ways. Here’s a little cheat sheet:
- For blackheads – a traditional cream or gel mask with the addition of clay or charcoal will be best. Each of these ingredients purifies pores like a dream! This type of mask is worth using for acne-prone skin…always.
Always keep it in your bathroom and apply it at least twice a week.
- TO SMOOTH SKIN – We know that skin care for acne-prone skin isn’t easy. Not only do you have to deal with pimples, blackheads, and the notoriously oily skin, but also with irritation. You can treat it quickly with the help of a soothing mask, in a sheet or cream. You can apply it to your skin temporarily when your skin needs relief.
- What are paper masks? This is a completely new form of mask that came from Asia. Until recently, you could only buy masks in the form of a gel, cream or foam. What is the difference between a sheet mask and is it better? It actually works a little differently and is often faster than the traditional one. Since it is in the form of a sheet that covers your skin for several minutes, the active ingredients in it can work better and penetrate deeper into the epidermis or skin. Worth using when you need stronger hydration, smooth skin or reduce pimples. Then you can use our eg j mask cleansing sheet to reduce sebum. It contains, among other things, plant extracts that gently exfoliate the skin, clean pores, reduce sebum secretion and at the same time moisturize the skin and protect it from irritation.
You can use this mask whenever you want. Before an important party as an SOS mask, before a date or a trip to the mountains or when your skin is currently heavily polluted. This is your best ally when it comes to how to take care of the skin in the express version.
7. Make-up – how to do it
Is this a difficult topic for you? you are not alone. A lot of girls have a problem how to take care of your skin so that the acne is not aggravated by makeup, and at the same time you feel good about your appearance.
And what do you use – classic liquid, BB cream, powder? We hurry to help!
- Fluid is better if you need strong coverage. When you want to cover pimples or skin discoloration. However, always remember to choose a foundation that is meant for acne and problem skin. Then it will definitely have a very light texture and better coverage and won’t aggravate oily skin and won’t clog pores. In addition, it should be a mat and have an antibacterial effect. So, it’s not really about the makeup itself, but also about taking care of the skin !
- BB Cream – it is without a doubt a great cosmetic! But is this for you? Yes, if you don’t need heavy coverage and just want to tone, dull skin and reduce the appearance of pores. Then you will definitely love our BB Mattifying Cream with its antibacterial properties. For him, reducing skin fat is not a problem. It does this easily thanks to the algae content, and the addition of hyaluronic acid smoothes and moisturizes the skin. Dream partner!
It’s time to powder . It is simply irreplaceable in make-up for acne-prone skin, as it fixes the previously applied foundation and prevents it from falling off the face during the day. Therefore, always keep it in your cosmetic bag, preferably in your purse during the day. And choose one with antibacterial and polishing effect. You already know, how to take care of facial skin and what cosmetics to use. Are you ready to declare your fight against blemishes and enlarged pores?