How to remove blackness around the eyes simply
Dark circles under the lower eyelid or around the eyes are common in both men and women.
Dark circles are often accompanied by bags that make you look older than you are.
To make matters worse it can be difficult to get rid of them. How to remove dark circles around the eyes. Although it can affect anyone, dark circles are more common in people:
- the elderly .
- who have a genetic predisposition.
- Non-white ethnic groups i.e. darker skin color are more prone to hyperpigmentation around the eyes.
While fatigue may seem the most logical explanation for this situation. However, there are those that can cause the appearance of dark circles under the eyes in most cases, there is no need to worry.
What causes dark circles? There are several factors that contribute to the appearance of dark circles, including some of the reasons:
Fatigue : Excessive sleeping, extreme fatigue, or just staying awake for a few hours after your usual bedtime can cause fatigue. In the formation of dark circles under your eyes, plus sleep deprivation makes your skin dull and pale
Age : Normal aging is another common cause of dark circles under your eyes.
Eye strain: Staring at the TV, computer screen, or mobile phone can cause great strain on your eyes. This strain can cause the blood vessels around your eyes to swell and dark circles to form around your eyes.
Allergies : Sensitivity and dry eyes can lead to dark circles when you have an allergic reaction. Your body produces histamine, which causes blood vessels to dilate. It becomes more visible under the skin. Its sensitivity can also increase itching around your eyes. This sensitivity exacerbates the symptoms that cause inflammation, swelling and rupture of blood vessels. This can lead to the appearance of shadows and dark circles.
Dehydration : Dehydration is a common cause of dark circles around the eyes. When your body does not receive enough water, the skin under your eyes begins to look dull and your eyes look sunken. A black aura formed around it.
Excessive sun exposure : Excessive exposure to the sun can cause your body to produce a lot of melanin. It is the pigment that gives your skin color. Excessive exposure to the sun, especially for your eyes, can darken the color of the skin around them
Genetics : The genetic factor also plays a role in the development of dark circles under your eyes. It can be a hereditary trait that is seen early in childhood and increases with age. We also have some medical conditions, such as thyroid disease, which leads to the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
Treatment of dark circles under the eyes at home includes:
- Cold compress: A cold compress can help reduce swelling and shrink dilated blood vessels. This can reduce swelling around the eyes and help eliminate dark circles. Put ice cubes in a small piece of cloth and place this bandage around your eyes for 15 to 20 minutes. Repeat this process several times a day and you will get good results.
- Adequate sleep: Good sleep can help reduce the appearance of dark circles. While the opposite causes sleep deprivation in the appearance of pale skin. Making dark circles visible Allow yourself to rest from 7 to 8 hours to prevent the appearance of dark circles.
- Soak in tea bags: Placing cold tea bags on your eyes can improve their appearance. Tea contains caffeine and antioxidants. Which can help stimulate blood circulation and shrink blood vessels and reduce fluid retention under the skin. Soak 2 green tea in hot water for five minutes. Then let it cool for 15 to 20 minutes. Then put the tea bags on your eyes for 20 minutes, then after removal, rinse your eyes with cold water.
- Concealment with make-up: Make-up and cosmetics do not treat dark circles around the eyes. However, they can help hide what may cover blemishes and dark marks so that they blend in with your natural skin tone. However, as with any topical treatment or make-up product. Some products cause symptoms to increase and may lead to an allergic reaction, then stop using it.
Medical treatments :
- A chemical peel to reduce pigmentation
- Laser surgery to rejuvenate the skin and enhance skin tightening.
- Masking the blood vessels by means of a tissue filling.
Finally, for many people. Dark circles are temporary and often an indication of aging. Or lack of sleep although there are a number of home and medical treatments available to improve the appearance of your eyes. Dark circles are usually not a cause for concern, however if discoloration or swelling worsens over time. You should start by seeing a dermatologist. To solve that problem and get the best treatment.